Wednesday 14 November 2012

Download The Drought for FREE for one month only!


Steven Scaffardi, The Drought, Smashwords, eBook, Lad Lit, Chick Lit, Funny Book,
Today I am feeling particularity generous so I am pleased to announce that for the next month you can download The Drought for FREE!

I am currently working on my second novel which I am aiming to get out early next year, so to entice a few more people to check out my work, The Drought is available to download on Smashwords until December 13.

The Drought is a comedy about a guy unsuccessfully trying to get back into the dating game! The humour is quite similar to television series The Inbetweeners (if you like that sort of thing!) and often gets called lad lit or ‘chick lit for men’.

If you have an e-reader you can download the book for free at Smashwords. Go to this link https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/253635 and type in the promotional code 'KW38E' prior to completing the check-out. Feel free to pass the promotional code on anyone you might know! And remember the offer ends on December 13.

All I ask for in return is that you give me your feedback in the shape of a review on somewhere like Amazon or Goodreads. And please feel free to leave you comments here on this blog on this my Reviews & Comments page.

I hope you enjoy reading The Drought and look forward to your feedback!

2 comments :

  1. Just finished it ... it's hilarious!

    http://www.teenaintoronto.com/2012/11/book-drought-2011-steven-scaffardi.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teena! Really pleased you enjoyed it - second novel hopefully out early next year!

    ReplyDelete