Sunday 22 May 2011

Nick Sun is crazy!

Nick Sun: Funny and crazy!
Diary of a stand-up comedian Entry #20
I experienced a lot of first's tonight. It was the first time I had performed on a Sunday evening. It was the first time I performed at the Laughter Lung. And it was the first time I have seen Nick Sun.

Wow. That three-lettered word probably doesn't do the man justice. How about I try WTF?! From the moment this dude stepped on to the stage with his crazy hair waving all over the place, you almost knew that something out of the ordinary was going to happen.

Such as barking like a demented dog! It was the kind of performance you couldn't take your eyes off of! The guy is clearly unhinged (in a comedic way!), and I can imagine that Nick is a bit like marmite - you love him or hate him, and I don't think he really cares either way!

As for my own performance, it seemed to go well. My comedy buddy Stu Privett was also there last night, delivering up his usual array of funny puns. Not a bad gig to end the month for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment