Saturday 2 January 2016

The Flood: The funniest book you'll read in 2016 is set for a January release!

Sex Love and Dating Disasters, The Flood, Steven Scaffardi, Lad Lit, Chick Lit, Dick Lit, Fratire, Funny Book, Comedy Book, Comedy Novel, Funny Novel, Books about dating, books about dating disasters, Book blurb, book cover,
I know, I know - you've heard it all before but this time it's true! My second novel will finally be published in January 2016! After a number of false dawns (including a promise that the book would be out by Xmas - sorry!) I have at long last got my act together and I'm pleased to say that I finished all of my edits this morning and the next step is to send it over to my new publisher Acorn Independent Press Ltd next week.

After some formatting, tidying up and a wee bit more editing, Sex, Love & Dating Disasters: The Flood will be available in paperback and eBook at Amazon and all good bookstores.

And here is a little sneak preview of what you can expect from Dan Hilles and the gang...

No comments :

Post a Comment