Saturday 3 January 2015

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse for Everton, Justin Bieber puts the boot in!

It's fair to say that my beloved Everton have had a pretty torrid Christmas period. Four defeats in a row, lightweight in defence, no killer instinct in front of goal and just four points off the friggin' relegation zone. It's enough to make even the most staunch Evertonian to fear the worst.

But surely nothing could have prepared the Goodison Park faithful for this image of Justin Bieber parading around in an Everton kit this week!


I freely admit that I use this blog as a platform to take the Michael out of that team in red across the park whenever I can, but even I have to put my hands up on this one and admit that on this occasion that lot from Anfield might just have had the last laugh. In a week when Liverpool celebrate the end of an era with the announcement that Steven Gerrard will be leaving at the end of the season, the best us Everton fans can hope for is that Roberto Martinez doesn't panic buy in January...

Justin Bieber, Everton, football shirt, football kit, funny, football, funny football picture, Roberto Martinez


No comments :

Post a Comment